BE A PART OF A GROWING TEAM
MSC CRUISE, a dynamic cruise company has a newly created position for a SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR.
This expanding cruise operation requires an experienced person with an understanding in the following:
- Taking over the responsibility for the IT infrastructure, including PC’s, server, network equipment, telephone system and software applications.
- Monitoring and reporting on the status of the IT infrastructure
- Performing strong on-site technical support
- Reviewing the options for new equipment, making recommendations as required
- Creating and maintaining good technical documentation.
- Interacting and collaborating with Geneva head office
The successful person will be degree qualified with 4+ years post qualification experience, have experience in Windows 2003/2008 server platforms with an emphasis on Active Directory. Show strong demonstration of solid knowledge of LAN/WAN configurations, including Cisco routers and switches, firewalls and wireless technology. Knowledge of windows scripting skills and set up and manage of database systems such as SQL. High attention to detail, strong organisational skills, ability to work independently, strong communication and problem solving skills and high motivation to achieve great outcomes for their internal customers.
Send CV & covering letter to National Human Resources Administrator: email@example.com by 30th April 2010.