FINANCIAL CONTROLLER – MSC CRUISE
MSC CRUISE, a dynamic cruise company has a newly created position for a FINANCIAL CONTROLLER.
This expanding cruise operation requires an experienced person with an understanding in the following:
- Setting up accounting systems – experience with Navision an advantage
- Financial and Management reporting
- Taxation and IATA compliance knowledge
- Control, reporting and maintaining account and budget financials including managing interfacing with Geneva, MSC Cruises’ head office
- Establishing an external audit process
- Cash flow management and reporting
- Leadership of small accounts team
The successful person will be CPA/CA qualified, with 5+years post qualification experience, have high attention to detail and a history of driving system improvement across the business. Strong interpersonal skills, relate well with others and show leadership skills.
Send CV & covering letter to National Human Resources Administrator: email@example.com by 30th April 2010