Song Saa Private Island, Cambodia – Luxury that treads lightly has come a long way since its official opening in March this year!
Their brand new E-brochure is now “live.”
2013 rates have been held at 2012 level and in addition to on-going 2012 summer promotions they have just announced their 2013 summer tactical offers.
Song Saa Private Island 2012 Bonus Night Offer:-
Low Season 1st June – 31st October 2012
Stay 4 nights – Pay 3 nights
Stay 7 nights – Pay 5 nights
Stay 10 nights – Pay 7 nights
Song Saa Private Island 2013 Bonus Night Offer:-
Low Season 1st June – 31st October 2013
Stay 4 nights – Pay 3 nights
Stay 8 nights – Pay 6 nights
Stay 12 nights – Pay 9 nights
Additionally for 2 night stays guests receive a complimentary sunset cruise
Guests staying for 3 nights will receive a complimentary sunset cruise plus a daily 60 minute massage (per couple)* Maximum Spa value is USD$ 800.00
Double occupancy “ALL INCLUSIVE” – 2012 & 2013 Low Season rates:-
• 1 Bedroom Jungle Villa US $1649.00
• 1 Bedroom Ocean View Villa US $1747.00
• 1 Bedroom Overwater Villa US $1747.00
• 2 Bedroom Overwater Villa US$ 2225.00
• 2 Bedroom Jungle Villa US$ 2225.00
Above rates are inclusive of local government tax, and service charge. All rates quoted are in US dollars, per villa – double occupancy – per night.
10% discount will apply to all bookings made a minimum of 60 days prior to the guest’s arrival date, and with a 25% deposit paid 2 months or more in advance of the date arrival.
Offer effective immediately and valid until December 2013 excluding period December 20th 2012 – February 28th 2013
Song Saa’s Jungle villas are nestled in the rainforest, overlooking the open ocean and have either sun rise or sunset views, Over water villas are perched over the ocean, in the tradition of a Cambodian fishing village, allowing guests the ability to step off their private balconies into the warm, tropical waters that surround the resort’s twin islands, whilst their Ocean view villas look out over the Gulf of Thailand and feature an over-water sala for private dining beneath the stars.
All villas feature
• King-size beds, dressed with luxurious linen
• Exquisite bathrooms, complete with twin basins, deep sunken bathtub and indoor shower
• Outdoor showers to make the most of the tropical climate
• Indulgent Aesop skin, hair and body care products
• Wi-Fi access
• Generously stocked minibar
• A safe for valuable possessions
• Espresso Machines
• Integrated Bose stereo system complete with iPod dock
All Inclusive Rate
Once at the island, guests are free to indulge in everything the resort and its surrounds have to offer, knowing that all the features detailed below are always included at Song Saa:
• Breakfast, lunch, dinner, House Beverages (wines, beers, spirits) and daily snacks from the kitchen.
• Welcome drink on arrival.
• Room service 24 hours a day
• 15 minutes foot ritual during guest stay.
• Mini bar, restocked daily.
• Unlimited laundry.
• Use of kayaks, sailing boats, snorkelling gear.
• High speed internet available all over the island (Wi-Fi).
• Return speedboat transfers (Sihanoukville to Song Saa Private Island).
• (Due to safety reason, their last scheduled speedboat transfer 04:00pm local time).
• Boat schedule: Sihanoukville to Song Saa: 9am, 1pm, 4pm
• Boat schedule: Song Saa to Sihanoukville: 8am,12pm,2pm
• (Boat schedule subject to change and according to weather conditions).
• Return transfers from Sihanoukville Airport to Sihanouk Ville port
• Guided tours of Koh Bong and Koh Ouen, the twin islands that form Song Saa Private Island.
For visa requirements for the Kingdom of Cambodia, please click here http://www.mfaic.gov.kh/evisa/
Flights between Siam Rep and Sihanoukville operate three times a week – Mondays, Wednesday and Fridays as follows
REP – Sihanoukville
Depart REP at 11.20 am arriving Sihanoukville 12.20 pm
Sihanoukville – REP
Depart Sihanoukville 12.55 pm – arriving REP 13.55 pm
Should guests travel to Song Saa Private Island from Phnom Penh (or vice versa), the team at Song Saa can make travel arrangements on their behalf. The resort provides luxury transfers in their fleet of privately owned BMW 5 Series from the Cambodian capital Phnom Penh to Sihanoukville. Journey time is approximately 3.5 hours and cost is US$325 one way.
Their private speedboat to Song Saa Private Island departs Sihanoukville Port Gate 1 at 9am, 1pm and 4pm. And returns from Song Saa to Sihanoukville 8.30 am, 12.30 noon and 3 pm
Note: For safety reason they do not operate boat transfer after 4pm
Directly with Song Saa
GDS – YX
Pegs ADS: 57100
• Elegant Resorts & Villas
• Travel Indochina
• Cox & Kings:
• Abercrombie & Kent
• Venture Holidays
• Exotissimo and Trails of Indochina