Save up to 10% on International Car Hire available with
Interline & Industry Conditions:
- Valid for (A) Travel Agent, (B) Airline Staff, (C) Intl. Air Freight Forwarder, (D) Cruise Company Employee, (E) International Hotel Chain, (J) Retired Airline Employee, (O) National Hotel Employee, (Q) AUSATTS Members
- Licensed Incentive House employees and Toll Dnata employees are also eligible.
- Members may travel with any 1 companion or spouse and 2 children under 18 years.
- All passenger must travel together with member at all time.
- Valid for sales to 10 Sep 12 ( 10:00 am Sydney Local Time ).
- Valid for departures: Business Class 17 Sep 12 – 27 Nov 12. (All travel must be completed by 11 Dec 12).
- Valid for departures: Economy class ex Sydney 05 Jul – 27 Nov 12, Ex Brisbane 08 Jul – 27 Nov, Ex Melbourne 09 Jul – 27 Nov 12, Ex Perth 11 Jul – 27 Nov 12 (All travel must be completed by 11 Dec 12).
- No minimum stay. All travel must be completed by 11 Dec 12.
- Valid on flights EK405/409 for travel from Melbourne to Dubai.
- Valid on flights EK415 for travel from Sydney to Dubai.
- Valid on flight EK433 for travel from Brisbane to Dubai.
- Valid on flight EK425 for travel from Perth to Dubai.
- Not valid on EK 407/406/413/412/419/435/421.
- Stopovers permitted. To Europe: 1 free Dubai stopover permitted in each direction. To Dubai: 1 free stopover permitted in each direction.
- No child discounts. Infants under 2 years pay 10% of above fares.
- Booking fees per person applies of $50 Economy Class, $75 Premium Economy Class, $100 Business/First Class
- Travel Insurance essential from just $105
- Up to 100% cancellation fee.
- Departure, arrival or security taxes and charges are to be paid in addition to the airfare, and will vary depending on departure date/port, destination and any transit cities.
- Prices shown are subject to availability, eligibility and change without notice.
Source = Breakaway Travelclub