Corporate Travel State Manager – Brisbane Date Posted 6/19/2012 Location Brisbane, QLD Job Type Full-Time Regular Job Description
- Brisbane based role
- Expanding role
- Base $100k +++
Our client, one of the largest Australian-owned Travel Management Companies is seeking an experienced Corporate Travel Account Manager for a 12 month contract.
You will be responsible for the management and strategic development of the entire Queensland corporate market, including the account management of large accounts.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in contract management
- Analytical skills and the ability assess the potential and performance of Queensland accounts
- Experience in a senior sales management role in business travel or a similar industry
- Excellent time management, presentation and organisational skills, with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- The ability to make well informed decisions with the best outcome for the Queensland sales team, the customer and the business
- Up to date awareness of the travel industry trends
Don’t delay and contact Ainslie Hunt or Sally Frape at TMS Asia Pacific on 02 9231 6444 or email Ainslie@tmsap.com
If you don’t qualify for the role but you know someone who does, please call me for the details of our referral program.
ONLY PERMANENT RESIDENTS NEED TO APPLY
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
Source = TMS Asia Pacific