Thailand short sale industry Specials
Sales to 29 Jun 12 – Departures to 08 Jul – 27 Oct 12
* Conditions Apply. Taxes are additional, see below.
16Jul12 – 20Sep12 / 08Oct12-27Oct12
08Jul12 – 15Jul12 / 21Sep12-07Oct12
Blackout period – Outbound
21Sep12 – 29Sep12 Inclusive
|Tax Pricing Correct at 22 Jun 12 |
Click here for Year Round industry rates to Thailand
Interline & Industry Conditions:
- Valid for (A) Travel Agent, (B) Airline Staff, (C) Intl. Air Freight Forwarder
- Members may take any one companion at same fare, must travel together on all flights.
- Valid for sales to 29 Jun 12.
- Valid for departures from 08 Jul 12 – 27 Oct 12.
- Blackouts: Outbound travel not permitted 21 Sep 12 – 29 Sep 12 inclusive. Inbound travel is not restricted.
- To Phuket: One stopover permitted at Bangkok on the intire journey, either outbound or inbound. One transfer is permitted at Bangkok in each direction.
- No discount for children (2-11 years) and Infants under 2 years occupying a seat. Infants under 2 years without a seat pay 20% of the fare.
- Outbound travel from Sydney to Bangkok is restricted to flight TG472 on any day of operation. Melbourne to Bangkok is restricted to flight TG466 on any day of operation.
- Inbound travel from Bangkok to Sydney is restricted to flight TG471 on any day of operation. Bangkok to Melbourne is restricted to flight TG465 on any day of operation
- Minimum Stay 4 days. Maximum stay 21 days.
- Booking fees per person applies of $50 Economy Class, $75 Premium Economy Class, $100 Business/First Class
- Travel Insurance essential from just $105
- Up to 100% cancellation fee.
- Departure, arrival or security taxes and charges are to be paid in addition to the airfare, and will vary depending on departure date/port, destination and any transit cities.
- Prices shown are subject to availability, eligibility and change without notice.
Source = Breakaway Travelclub