Interline & Industry Conditions:
- Valid for (A) Travel Agent, (B) Airline Staff, (C) Intl. Air Freight Forwarder, (D) Cruise Company Employee, (E) International Hotel Chain, (F) International Hire Car Company, (G) CRS Company, (H) Intl./Natnl. State Tourist Offices, (I) Intl. Sea Freight Forwarders, (J) Retired Airline Employee, (K) TCA Card Holder, (L) Airlines Catering Company, (M) ASTW / Travel Media, (N) Tour Guide, (O) National Hotel Employee, (P) Airport Security Card Holders, (Q) AUSATTS Members, (R) Resort Staff, (S) Airport Corporation Employee, (T) Duty Free Store, (U) CASA Employee, (V) Professional Conference Organisers, (Y) IATA Employees
- Travel Industry employee must show proof of employment upon check in.
- Any 1 companion may travel with member. Any Family member travelling as a companion MUST travel with the industry employee on all segments
- Valid for Sales to 14 Jun 12 – 1300 pm Sydney Local Time.
- No minimum stay. Maximum stay 12 months.
- No child or infant discounts.
- Valid on direct VA services ex Australia to Los Angeles only. Domestic transfers no longer permitted.
- 2.8% Surcharge for all credit cards.
- A booking fee of $50 per person applies.
- Travel Insurance essential from just $105
- Up to 100% cancellation fee.
- Departure, arrival or security taxes and charges are to be paid in addition to the airfare, and will vary depending on departure date/port, destination and any transit cities.
- Prices shown are subject to availability, eligibility and change without notice.
Source = Breakaway Travelclub