TravelManagers Australia is a network of personal travel specialists who provide clients with the highest level of services and travel expertise available.
As an experienced travel consultant who is passionate about travel you may be looking to take that next step in your career. Before you do, consider the following benefits on offer from TravelManagers:
- Access to a network of over 340 highly experienced travel professionals
- The best commission package available
- 24/7 access to your client files
- All the support, advice and coaching you need to assist you reach your goals
- Your own business and being your own boss
- Regular Fam trips and supplier training
- Full access to industry leading commissions
- A more personalised service for your valued clients
- Advice from experts and industry award winners
If you are looking to grow professionally, TravelManagers can offer fantastic ongoing training as well as marketing and accounts support and business development coaching to help you earn more.
To become a personal travel manager, you need to have:
- 3 years + travel agency sales experience
- The desire to have complete control over your clients and your bookings
- Good networking skills
Take the nest step in your career and send your details today or find out more by visiting our careers website http://join.travelmanagers.com.au//
For a private and confidential discussion call Suzanne Laister on 1800 019 599 or email SuzanneL@travelmanagers.com.au TravelManagers Australia Pty Ltd is licensed in every State, a full member of TCF, IATA and AFTA and proudly owned by House of Travel.
Source = TravelManagers Australia